Friday, September 23, 2011

Joke of the Day - Slip of the tongue

Joke Of The Day

A guy boards a train bound for Pittsburgh and sits down in his seat. He immediately notices that the guy next to him has a deeply bruised, black eye.

"What a coincidence!" he exclaims, "We both have black eyes! Mind if I ask how you got yours?"

"Well," explains the man, "I was about to buy a ticket and this gorgeous blonde with beautiful breasts was behind the counter. When I asked to purchase a ticket to Pittsburgh, I accidentally blurted out 'I'd like a picket to Tittsburgh' and so she sucker-punched me!" The man continues, "What's your story?"

The other guy explains, "The exact same thing happened to me. I was at the breakfast table and I meant to say to my wife, 'Please pour me a bowl of Wheaties,' but I accidentally said, 'You ruined my life you stupid bitch!'"

courtesy AskMen

No comments:

Post a Comment