Saturday, September 3, 2011

Joke of The Day - Kiss and Tell

Joke Of The Day

A tough-looking group of bikers were out riding when they saw a girl about to jump off a bridge, so they stopped.

The leader, a big, burly man, got off his bike and said, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she replied sadly.

While he did not want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss an opportunity, so he said, "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So she did, and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss.

After she finished, the biker said, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had. That's a real talent you're wasting. You could be famous. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

More jokes on Ask Men

No comments:

Post a Comment