Saturday, February 25, 2012

Joke of the Day - Computer One-liners

Joke of the Day - Computer One-liners

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't. [In binary code, 10 means 2!]

If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0!

I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly.

My software never has bugs. It just develops random features!

In a world without fences and walls, who needs Gates and Windows?

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code!

The box said, "Requires Windows 95 or better." So, I installed Linux!

A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history--with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila!

more computer jokes on GuyLife 

No comments:

Post a Comment